Feb 3, 2012

no more lost keys

**warning. this is a totally NON-interior-design-related post.
i just thought i would share something that made my week a little bit better....a new keychain.
yes, i am easily amused.

my husband would readily confirm that i am "key challenged". i think i have lost at least 5 sets of keys in the 15 years we have been married. i seriously think that my keys are running away with all of the lost socks and sharpened pencils in my house.
for nearly two years, i had my keys on a black leather tasseled key chain that i loved because i could always find my keys. sadly, i *ahem* lost that set of keys about 9 months ago.
i was certain that i would find them as i was packing up our house for the move, but they never showed up. i have been on the hunt for a new keychain for the past few weeks. i liked the tutorial that jenny had on diy version of a tasseled keychain, but there is not way i am going to get around to ordering and gathering all of the materials i would need for that project. no way.
finally, i found the perfect replacement:
 meet my new gold leather tassel keychain. 
i just received it in the mail this past week, and i was SO happy! i haven't lost my keys ONCE since then!

it's also available in these colors. you can find them here.

7 comments:

  1. Love it. I so agree, I have a mink bob on the end of my keychain. Too big to loose. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the simple things in life that make us the happiest, don't you think? i love how the gold/mustard color is SO easy to spot in the abyss of my purse. your keychain sounds pretty fabulous too! :)

      Delete
  2. OOh thanks. I also loved Jenny's tutorial but couldn't see myself ordering all the stuff and then actually doing the project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! this is so much easier (and cheaper in the one run, let's face it!!)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh the navy one is HOT! I need a new key chain because the plastic flip flop one I bought in Key West finally died. :) Thanks for the link...I'll have to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i really liked so many of the colors, but decided that the gold/mustard color offered the best contrast to my black purse.

      Delete
  4. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete