Jul 11, 2011

summer camp: wizard for a day + printables

tomorrow , i will be over at design dazzle, as part of the summer camp series, 
with some ideas on how to keep the youngsters busy with a day of wizarding fun. 
included in the post is my very own easy and yummy
recipe for butterbeer, as well as instructions on making harry potter t-shirts.



here are the printables for the harry potter t-shirts:
(just grab each image you want, place on your desktop, and then print.)



be sure and join me there tomorrow, and check out the other great summer camp posts!


2 comments:

  1. Loved these ideas. I did a Harry Potter post on my blog. We made your Butter Beer. Thanks for sharing. I gave you some linky love.

    http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2011/07/welcome-to-hogsmead.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going a little crazy for the Snape pic. Going to make that tomorrow for the kids!

    ReplyDelete