Feb 22, 2011

boo.hoo.

i've got the flu.
i'll be back in a day or two.
(yes, that rhymed.)
(i thought i might give you a visual of exactly
what i look like while recuperating from the flu.)
***
the nasty bug has been making it's way around our home,
and i am it's latest victim. 
and you know you're not feeling well AT ALL
when even typing on the computer wears you out.
(phew. see, i am about to fall asleep RIGHT NOW.)
and i am sure that you are all DYING to see
the other "4 things i have learned the hard way",
but it will just have to wait. 
(i'm thinking i should add 
"not getting a flu shot" to the list....
***
oh, and i hate to be the bearer of bad news,
but that is NOT the way i look while
in bed, recuperating from the flu.
it's actually a MODEL in room at the
viceroy anguilla,
designed by kelly wearstler.
..kinda wishing i was there right now.
enjoy the view:











i think i might be feeling better...
pretty interiors = me.
 spinach = popeye.
see you soon friends...z..zzzzzzzzz....

12 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun. I have to say though, the photos you posted are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very jealous I'm not there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up autumn. I totally look like this model when I am sick too!! Twinsies!! Haha

    I'm totally going to send thiis post to my husband as a destination for a second honeymoon. Well, a girl can dream now can't she.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!! I'm amazed that you posted at all when you were sick with the flu. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bleck, hope you feel better quick! Ave spent the weekend with the darn stuff too running a fever, it finally broke Sunday night. I wish I had had more time with you last week, it felt really weird not having my Clemons-times.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so hope you are feeling better soon. Dreaming of the Viceroy in Anguilla right now - anything that Kelly Wearstler touches is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings. Stumbled upon your blog. Love your style. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great.
    Hate that.

    But, heck, you've got one more follower waiting for you to feel better.


    Wendy
    at
    Simply Brookes:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon...man it seems like everyone is sick right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even with the flu you managed to pull together a post, I'm in awe.

    Feel better Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That View!! Gasp! Let me stare at that while my children run in and out of my house in their wet snow clothes on yet another snow day. sigh....

    hey maybe a "T1" retreat?
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no! I hope you're back to the land of the living soon! I'm impressed you still got a post out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to your gorgeous blog and LOVING it, hope your all feeling like yourself again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH Autumn,

    I just spotted your link and found this blog. Immediatley I noticed the photo of your babies. I started to LAugh Out loUD! Oh my too funny! I am the mother of 3. I understand this 110% I am proud of you to post the picture. love it

    chickhardware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete